[DeTomaso] windows and gas mileage

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Wed Aug 22 17:58:52 EDT 2007

In my humble opinion, while MD can report on this for desert  racing,
something tells me this is actually a question for Ken Green.   He'll give you
specifics on research for every dimension and size  of window, relevance of weight
and manufacture of glass, data with one  or two opened, how many millimeters
opened, and variables for speeds,  all weather conditions and at all elevations
for travel on  all seven continents.
L.

[DeTomaso] Windows and gas mileage (very limited Pantera  content)
Charles McCall _charlesmccall  at gmail.com _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20Windows%20and%20gas%20mileage%20(very%20limited%20Pante
ra%20content)&In-Reply-To=)
Wed Aug 22 16:42:31 CDT 2007