[DeTomaso] Modified Dash Project

artstephens at charter.net artstephens at charter.net
Wed Aug 22 13:59:25 EDT 2007

     John Taphorn asked to see some pictures of my dash modification project.  I figured I might as well send the pictures to everyone in case anyone others want to do something similar.  So John,  here you go!  (Just click on the link).
Art
You're invited to view my online photos at the Gallery. Enjoy!

You're invited to view these photos online at KODAK EASYSHARE Gallery!
Just click on View Photos to get started.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=j9zz6vq.5ero6mvm&x=0&y=-9h2eqr
If you'd like to save this album, just sign in, or
if you're new to the Gallery, create a free account. Once you've
signed in, you'll be able to view this album whenever you want
and order Kodak prints of your favorite photos.

Enjoy!
Instructions: Click view photos to begin. If you're
an existing member you'll be asked to sign in. If not, you can
join the Gallery for free.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Register.jsp

Questions? Visit http://help.kodakgallery.com.

EASYSHARE Gallery Customer Service
Phone: (800) 360-9098

If you cannot see the links above, copy and paste the
following URL directly into your browser:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=j9zz6vq.5ero6mvm&x=0&y=-9h2eqr