[DeTomaso] Overheating?

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Aug 22 10:31:29 EDT 2007

Matt,

I would keep the R's around 1200 to keep the flow going.

I would turn off the AC. Keep the load off the motor. Keep lights and other
power off to help with the load too.

Turn on the heater. It will act like a small radiator and pull some heat off
the motor.

Drive as fast as you can with the R's around 1500. This will give you flow
and the most air flow possible.

When to pull over? Before you shoes melt from the heater, before the temp.
gauge goes over the edge, before it starts to spit up coolant. Now this all
depends on how soon you see the cold beer sign.

Larry (ezer to sit in the grass then rebuild a motor) - Cleveland