[DeTomaso] Silver State Update - No Panteras Registered and no 500+HP Panteras period- September 14-17 Its close to High Noon

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 12:57:02 EDT 2007

I knew soon as they handed out those nipple rings in the Sandhills goody bag and you and Larry started disappearing into the cornfields in Arnold to talk about "Get-ready-for-Freddy" that it was just a matter of time. In the meantime Durango Dave was in the hunting lodge talking to dead animals

  P.S. Get your love letter and photos to Larry pronto gAy-bOy

  md

Tom Di Iulio <diiulio at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
  Yeah, I'm out allright and my new number is "1-800-blueboyfestival".
You got a problem with that? Call me, it's only $7 a minute......
Tom Di Iulio
Denver, CO

All the great veterans are out or retired.....JB is out babysitting,
Jason the Kid Eaton is also babysitting, Eliot "Killer" Kushner is out,
Big Bob Benson is out with excuses, Larry "Rockhouse" Stock is out and
won't even pickup the phone, Tom Di Iulio is out and he changed his
telephone number, Durango Dave is out with one of the girls he met in
Nebraska, Junior is STILL retired, Russ Jacobson is retired, even Doc
Abe is out with some lame excuse, Erik Belter is still trying to piece 2
Pantera's into one 2 years later, Colin Haney sold his Pantera, Bobby
Byers has been retired so long he may even remember when young Junior
Wilson ran, Frank Cirrincione flew under the radar and disappeared,
Pedro Martini blames the Armyr, Greg Sullivan disappeared after not
being able to go faster then 110 Mph and even Crazy Dan Courtney is out
but he is on the radar scope but still trying to fix an engine, Mike Cox
disappeared, Crazy Dave Doddek disappeared, michael Frazier can't race
more then once a year unless its in Texas ;-]>, Steve the Hawk and
David Bell out of Texas have joined Hillary's campaign committee and
they are out, Gray Gregory is enduro racing (okay, at least he's racing)
but spends most of his time chasing Long Horn steer on his ranch outside
Houston, Rich Hoppe is still semi-retired but trying to prepare Pantera
#3 for racing, even Racer Hero Girl Laurie Ferrari is out, ohhh this is
really painful....you guys are killing me.....even the great Charlie
Puckett is out, Grant Stockwell is retired, Mike Trusty bought a GT and
can't get a day off, John Taphorn is hiding out, Mike Anderson bought a
GT and can't be found, Darryl "Mr. Corvette Suspension" Johnson is
still out after 4 years running now ;-]>, and Tom Pillar is out
retired....and that is only a partial list of veternas, so who does that
leave left???

YOU and about EVERYONE ELSE. So get off your ass, get your Pantera
ready to go and come out and make history. Durango Dave came out to
Nebraska for the Sand Hills ORR with a tired engine that probably made
less then 200 HP and he still drove his Pantera from home and back AND
completed the one mile shoot-out and trophied in his class and won the
Iron Man Award.

So don't tell me its your mommy, your boss, wife, boyfriend, vacation
time or kids that is stopping you from driving the Pantera. And don't
tell me you need to change the oil or there is a a few drops of ZF fluid
on your garage floor.....And if you own one of the few Mangusta's which
still haven't ever finished in ORR history then I can't even bring
myself to talk to you.

Just do it. Just get your Pantera ready to rock. We have to have more
then one Pantera at Silver State....hmm, better yet lets just encourage
the old blind and death dawg with ADD to race 180 MPH with no one there
to help him....okay start your engines

Rosebud!

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing