[DeTomaso] One of the funniest things about the C.I. inMonterey 2007

Paul A. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Tue Aug 21 10:41:31 EDT 2007

For the record I have nothing against Lambos in fact if I could have any
modern exotic I would have a Gallardo in the garage. But I am even less
likely to have one than the GT5s that was for sale a couple of months ago
that still haunts me at this time. Great seeing you this weekend and to see
you with your car. I think it looks great. I'll bet it is as fantastic for
me to see you with your car as  it is to know I still have my car.

Paul