[DeTomaso] Fwd: 1978 GT5 real or Not real

David Portal dportal123 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 23:25:02 EDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Portal <dportal123 at gmail.com>
Date: Aug 20, 2007 6:09 AM
Subject: 1978 GT5 real or Not real
To: detomaso-request at list.realbig.com

I wrote to this forum once before concerning my 1978 Pantera GT5 to see what
I could find out about confirming the car's pedigree and I was told that all
GT5's were built with square edges in the engine compartment and that they
started making them in 1980.  My Pantera has the square edges in the engine
compartment and was imported with the flares and wing when it came in to the
states. Is there a possibility the the GT5 were built earlier in Europe than
for the states.