[DeTomaso] Concorso Italiano

ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 20 21:19:53 EDT 2007

I've loaded some photos from the Concorso Italiano.

A small sample is located here:

http://www.provamo.com/MysteryCars/2007Monterey1.asp

The full screen/higher res images can be found here:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Events/2007CI.asp

(Or from the Events page,  the Member Main page, or the Site Index etc.....)

I'm still editing some of the large photos and adding them, so you may want to wait a short while.

I am also linking cars from the event to their Photo Page layout in the Registry, so if you want to see
more of a specific car look for the "DeTomaso Registry" link.

There are a number of cars I need the VIN on, so I can link to that car's photo page.  So if there are any DeTomasos for
which you know the owner or VIN let me know, as I have a whole bunch more images to make available.

Chuck Melton
www.ProvaMo.com