[DeTomaso] Silver State Update - No Panteras Registered and no500+HP Panteras period- September 14-17 Its close to High Noon

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Aug 20 17:24:38 EDT 2007

<<>>  No Larry and Bobo its not about leaving the garage door open so the
neighbors can see your lack of progress! ;-]>>

And I do not have neighbors, but the deer do see me slacking off regularly
and the odd turkey too.

Larry (talked about my car this weekend) - Cleveland

no500+HP Panteras period- September 14-17 Its close to High Noon

>>  No Larry and Bobo its not about leaving the garage door open so the
neighbors can see your lack of progress! ;-]>.

what garage?  I have my car on blocks in the front yard.

Mark -- I mow around it