[DeTomaso] Silver State Update - No Panteras Registered and no 500+ HP Panteras period- September 14-17 Its close to High Noon

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Mon Aug 20 16:28:33 EDT 2007

If I had been born rich instead of sooooo good looking I would be
there, but all these dang Barzillion goils I inherited pretty much
keep me occupado.

Besides, all that fun twice in one year might harm me.

David in Durango

PS: Tom didn't change his phone number - he got those new nipple
clamps in the goody bag at Sandhills and hasn't been seen since.