[DeTomaso] One of the funniest things about the C.I. in Monterey 2007

Paul A. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Mon Aug 20 11:02:24 EDT 2007

One of the funniest things at the C.I. this year was the misprints in the C.I brochure. After hearing slanderous comments and getting slammed all day about our Panteras as Detomaso by the Lambo crowd and their hookers because they thought the two marques were too closely parked next to each other this year and they were too modified to be considered any thing other that a kit car with no Italian justification the C.I publication had a picture of a picture of a Pcar's engine bay as the featured engine of Lamborghini and a Murcielagos headlined as a Gallaro. AK AK AK AK AK :)

Paul