[DeTomaso] Italian Car Fest, September 21-23, Grapevine(Dallas), Texas

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 15:09:01 EDT 2007

Italian Car Fest, September 21-23, Grapevine(Dallas), Texas

_http://italiancarfest.com/_ (http://italiancarfest.com/)

_http://italiancarfest.com/registration.htm_
(http://italiancarfest.com/registration.htm)

Well it's time to sign up for Italian Car Fest. The show has been moved back
a couple of weeks to September 21-23 so the weather should be more hospitable.
Last year we had 35 DeTomasos from all over Texas, Oklahoma, and Colorado and
we all had a great time. We hope to have even more this year. Even if you
can't bring your car, come for a fun weekend.

Pictures from Last year's event.

_http://www.flickr.com/photos/60386408@N00/sets/72157594280447307/_
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/60386408@N00/sets/72157594280447307/)

Registration deadlines are coming up so get your registration in ASAP. Hotel
registration for the Gaylord Texan need to be in by Tuesday, September 25th.
Please make hotel reservations directly with Gaylord at 1(866)782-7897.

_http://italiancarfest.com/registration.htm_
(http://italiancarfest.com/registration.htm)

_http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylordtexan/_
(http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylordtexan/)

Schedule of Events:

Friday evening reception at the Gaylord Texan.

Saturday Car Show on Lake Grapevine

Saturday evening dinner at the Gaylord Texan. Guest Speaker is from the
Lamborghini factory.

Sunday morning scenic drive and brunch

The Sunday track day scheduled to be at the new Eagles Canyon Raceway has
been canceled. Unfortunately, the unbelievably large amount of rain this year in
North Texas has delayed construction and completion of the track facilities.
We look forward to an ICF '08 track day!