[DeTomaso] it's not a drive, it's not a show but it's a good day!

Chuck Adkinson chuck at pantera.ws
Sun Aug 19 08:13:00 EDT 2007

Thanks Larry.

The engine sure sounded healthy yesterday and the car is coming along. With
some luck it'll be moving and stopping under it's own power in a month or
two. I need to do a complete "Ron Francis" electrical system install yet as
well as a complete "Wilwood" brake install. Then there is the interior and
gauges also. Paint will be last. For anyone wanting to visit, I live in
Marysville, OH.

Chuck Adkinson
www.pantera.ws