[DeTomaso] Woodward Dream Cruise

charles buthala charlesbuthala at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 18:38:49 EDT 2007

Count me in,  I hope this is not to late otherwise I will drive around at 1MPH. On Friday I went 5 miles on Woodward and the last 1/2 mile was with a Corvette with more engine then car, a Charger, a Delorian, and a Cobra.  I couldn't even hear my engine, and it is loud.  There is something magical about harmonic frequencies.

Ian H <ihannington286720mi at comcast.net> wrote:           The Dream Cruise is this Saturday!  The Panteras will be parking at Baker Furniture again, on Woodward just south of 15 mile road.  The weather forcast is perfect, so bring your car out this year.  Please let me know if you are attending.

  Thanks,

  Ian