[DeTomaso] Ball joints and bushings, oh my.

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Aug 17 17:57:46 EDT 2007

WOW!

Just got home early and was greeted by a nice heavy box from Panteras by
Wilkinson.  One ball joint special, one a-arm bushing special and new
seals and boots for the steering rack.  A whole lot less than I planned
on paying a year or two ago.  So much less, that it's like getting the
a-arm bushings FREE!

I examined one of the new ball joints.  New castle nut, hole for the
cotter pin, and a brand new cotter pin.  Nice new boots, shiny metal and
I can't budge the joints by hand. . .

. . . yea, I NEED new ball joints, considering I can move the ones on
the car with no effort at all.

I can't wait till I get it all installed, but unfortunately schoolwork
is getting in the way again.  Oh well.  Get my homework done early and
then I can play on the car.  I am -so- jazzed.

Thanks Steve!

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie