[DeTomaso] Aluminum Rear Carriers on Ebay

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 13:55:31 EDT 2007

Mark,

    I've been working with a local shop to put together a 930 CV joint half shaft, billet carrier, cartridge bear conversion.  They have had trouble getting an efficient CNC program, but appear to be moving forward.  Hopefully they will have something soon.

Ken

F&D Terry <gt5s at bcpl.net> wrote: I can't recall the number but I think it is used in one of the SUVs.

Fred T.