[DeTomaso] Does anyone have a vacant passenger seat for Concorso?

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Thu Aug 16 18:38:59 EDT 2007

>From Judy this morning:

I just had a call from Larry Stock reporting that due to a tow-truck
problem, he is driving 'Red' to Monterey, thus leaving the purple car home,
so he has an entry for the concorso on Friday.   A little late on the notice
but if anyone has a need you can contact him via cell - 775-722-7410 or at
Los Laureles in Carmel.

Judy VP