[DeTomaso] FW: Atlanta

Jim Hendrickson chendric at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 16 17:09:21 EDT 2007

Donut Derelicts any Saturday that it does not rain -
http://www.panteraplace.com/page92.htm

Every Friday, the Atlanta paper has a list of clubs, shows, and other
activities on page 2 of the Wheels section.

Stockbridge is slightly larger now. Highway 23/42/138 now has a bridge over
the railroad tracks. Some things never change. Even though Rudy Kelly
(mayor) has sold his Goodyear store, department stores like WalMart are
still not allowed to have an automotive section.

I would offer to take you for a tour, but we are leaving for Oslo, Norway on
Tuesday (21 August) and won't return until September 11. I hope you enjoy
your visit and, hopefully, Mike Daily and Dick Koch will take good care of
you.