[DeTomaso] which gear to park in?

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 16 13:59:21 EDT 2007

Wilkinson and a few others advised me that the ZF should never be parked or towed in gear because if it were to be hit or jolted it could break a "cluster" due to its design. When I brought this concern up previously, I found that there were other opinions. I choose not to take the risk and find other alternatives to parking it in gear.

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708
209 523-4919 fx