[DeTomaso] Concorso entry

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 13:15:10 EDT 2007

<<< I just had a call from Larry Stock reporting that due to a tow-truck problem, he is driving 'Red' to Monterey, thus leaving the purple car home, so he has an entry for the concorso on Friday.   A little late on the notice but if anyone has a need you can contact him via cell - 775-722-7410 or at Los Laureles in Carmel. >>>

  Huh?  What does this mean?

  Does he have an extra Exhibitor Ticket he's selling because he's now bringing only one Pantera instead of two?

  Is this just information so we know he's still coming, and that he's bringing Big Red instead of the purple car so he can still enter Concorso?

  Or, is this for the benefit of anyone needs some small parts that he can bring to Monterey in Big Red?

  Just trying to understand.

  Thanks!