[DeTomaso] Aluminum Rear Carriers on Ebay

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 12:28:21 EDT 2007

I've heard that there are a lot of laws in Japan to motivate people to buy new cars by making maintaining older cars very expensive.  That may be what's going in here.

  Ken

Ronald Lee <rlee63a4 at earthlink.net> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                That’s not necessarily a RED FLAG.  A couple of years ago I bought a Momo steering wheel for my Pantera from a GI stationed in Japan.  He also did not ship to Japan.

  Ron Lee
  3336

  Reference:

  Message: 16