[DeTomaso] New Engine

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 17:48:05 EDT 2007

David,

       I am dubious of crate engines....don't trust anyone to promise HP delivery.....get a build spec sheet if you can't supervise the build, machine work and final assembly........I'd also expect  a 'documented' dyno pull to substantiate the numbers......lots of owners and builders claim 500+ HP.

  I personally like to see what is going into the build every step of the way...didn't always do that...more lessons learned ;-]>

  Unless you see evidence to support HP claims proceed with caution.
  Also ask for references unless you NEVER plan to race.

  md

"David F. Bakker" <dbakker at arrayasolutions.com> wrote:
  I have to rebuild my engine and decided to go the crate route. There is a dude ( I dont have the link handy) that does only 351Cs. Im buying an awesome 408 stoker and it will meet those requirements with ease.

-David