[DeTomaso] Euro side marker lights source

John McKee johnmckee at cox.net
Wed Aug 15 01:46:55 EDT 2007

Bruce told me they are a common light that many Italian manufactures sourced
for their cars.
I came to realize they must be common the day I went to the Saturday morning
(Ford Design Center) car gathering in Irvine, CA.
First I found that one of the two Lamborghini Muiras had these little round
amber side markers.  Then I walked down the parking lot to the Ferrari boys
and low and behold there was an Enzo with the same side marker.  I can tell
you now that you will not see them the same on every Muira or Enzo but
wherever these cars came from they were fitted with the small round side
markers.  My guess is that they are Euro spec cars that somehow found their
way to U.S. soil.

Bruce also lists Ansa mufflers for those interested.  See page #9 of this
.pdf link.
http://www.fiatparts.com/ansa-fr.pdf

There are probably a few other Italian cross over parts he carries if we
know what to look for.

John
4488