[DeTomaso] New Engine

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 20:04:30 EDT 2007

Is that like the starting and finish line? ;-]>

  Okay let me phrase this way Shakespeare...

  Wotz the point of having a stage if its never used?

  If you never know the thrill of being on the edge in competition then perhaps changing the ZF fluid once a year is satisfaction enough in life. If I have a problem its not being able to get off the edge.

  This isn't a hobby for me its a lifestyle.

  md

Mark McWhinney <msm at portata.com> wrote:
  All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
(As You Like It, Shakespeare)