[DeTomaso] 72 pre-L for sale

Roger Butzen roger.butzen at deltaprintingsolutions.com
Tue Aug 14 16:15:49 EDT 2007

I am just the messenger here.  A friend has decided to sell his
father-in-law’s 72 pre L #4379.  It was purchased in January of 1988.

 He writes “I know the car has been in a collection for 18 years or so,
always stored inside in a climate controlled show room.  As far as I know
this is an unmolested car other than the wheels, stock tire size, stripes on
the sides and the bumpers. It gets started once every 4-6 weeks and driven a
couple times a year. It can be seen by appointment in Covina. This is pretty
much a very stock car down to the intake, air cleaner and cover in the back.
Other than the bumpers the body is stock.”

He tells me that the stripes on the side give the illusion of a vent but it
is not. He is asking $38,000. For further information or to make an
appointment contact Paul Brown. HYPERLINK
"mailto:tigerrace1 at yahoo.com"tigerrace1 at yahoo.com or 626 967 6796.

I posted some pictures on the PI “cars for sale” forum.

Roger J. Butzen

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:15 AM