[DeTomaso] Bad Vibrations

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 14 16:01:34 EDT 2007

Bill,

I changed the plugs and had new MSD wires, but who knows. Maybe I have a bad
wire or a plug keeps fouling.
I had a prior experience with really bad shakes and it turned out to be a
cracked distributor cap and two fouled plugs (as a result of the crack).
The pros keep telling me the engine is running great and it's coming from an
engine harmonic.
My worst fear is that a rear bearing is bad, perhaps caused by the
vibrations from the earlier problem.

Dan

Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456