[DeTomaso] Re-entry complete..TPR non-slacking aliens back home.

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Tue Aug 14 03:28:45 EDT 2007

Now that is a hysterically funny report, got me  dying of laughter here.
Your version somehow reminds  me of a Pantera sequel to "Planes, Trains and
Automobiles" (Steve Martin,  John Candy) with a couple more guys.  Kind of
concerned about  your new rash but some things just should remain unknown.  Your  race
report is impressive and Dave trophied ... perfect!   Welcome  back home
y'all.  If I can get crazy Dave as a navigator,  I'll go next time : )
Laurie
DeTomaso] The REAL Nebraska ORR report (not for  children)
Tom Di Iulio _diiulio  at ix.netcom.com _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20The%20REAL%20Nebraska%20ORR%20report%20(not%20for%20childre
n)&In-Reply-To=)
Mon Aug 13 22:52:55 CDT 2007

clip... I continue west on I-80 and see a familiar truck/trailer combo heading

east on the same interstate. Hell, it's Mad Dawg and navigator Larry

heading east! Don't know how this happened but I swear it's true.