[DeTomaso] CLUTCH HYDRAULIC LINE FAILURE / REPLACEMENT

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Aug 13 10:57:20 EDT 2007

Dear Ned,

The easy answer: if it is the dreaded red plastic line, then call Pantera Performance Center 303-660-9897 (or equivalent vendor) and order the braided steel replacement line. Easy fix and vastly better than the dreaded red plastic thing.

The hard answer: if it is the actual hard hydraulic line, then.....that's a bit harder. I would suppose that you might be able to shorten it, flare the end properly and then place it back in service. The option of replacing the whole hard line seems pretty involved and intimidating.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles