[DeTomaso] CLUTCH HYDRAULIC LINE FAILURE / REPLACEMENT

NED BYRNE, CB SECURITIES, LLC nbyrne4 at bloomberg.net
Mon Aug 13 10:22:59 EDT 2007

After doing many things to the car it appears I allowed the clutch's hydraulic
line to sit too close to the universal joint.  As a result the universal just
touched the line enough that after two hundred miles or so it wore a hole in
the line.  It's the original line.  What is everyone using now for a
replacement and who offers it.  Should I just have a new line fabricated
locally.  Any direction would be greatly appreciated.
             Ned  "Just another Blue Pantera" #2981 72 Pre-L  Byrne