[DeTomaso] Is this as bad as it sounds (NASCAR) -UNSUBSCRIBE ME!!!

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Sun Aug 12 20:01:04 EDT 2007

The Pope sez: it ain't racing, it ain't entertainment.

"They" HAVE wasted the great resouce (engineers and wrenches) diddling
with plates, formula Nascar "cookie cutter"- mobiles and (surprise,
surprise)

SUCK.  (and I don't mean the good suck either.)

F1 may be close behind.

This is my opinion, if you don't like it - delete it!

Quoting fresnofinches at aol.com: