[DeTomaso] Techno question: dead temp gauge

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Aug 12 17:34:46 EDT 2007

Dear Mike, Paul and Tomas,

             I like the theoretical simplicity of the two Pantera test
strategy, but......the other one is on jackstands with the engine out and
without responsible adult supervision I have a vision efficiently screwing
up two Panteras at once.   Something about getting the bad smoke in the
wires transfused to the other one.....or something like that.

                       Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles