[DeTomaso]   AC parts- blower motor

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Sun Aug 12 14:07:24 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/9/2007 8:24:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
oldwheel at mts.net writes:

I kept the 3 speeds in my car by designing a little circuit with some relays
so I can use the blank stock switch to turn the AC on and off. It runs at
LOW speed as soon as it's turned on and the existing blower switch turns it
to MED or HIGH.

>From a practical perspective, how do you actually USE it?

My point is, I can't imagine a circumstance where you would want or need
the low speed.  If you want air, you probably want AIR (meaning high), and
perhaps you might want a bit less.

I wired mine the same way and use low speed quite a bit. The AC blows air
that becomes too cold now that I have upgraded the system and heavily insulated
the cabin. I also like it because it is much quiter then the medium and high
settings.

Jeff
6559