[DeTomaso] BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR TPR TEAM!

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 19:33:41 EDT 2007

Wow.. way to go guys!  You did great, especially in such heat.  You are the
true cowboys we know and love.
XO Laurie
--------

[DeTomaso] WE ALL FINISHED!!! Re: Nebraska ORR Report
Mad Dog Antenucci _teampantera at yahoo.com _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]
%20WE%20ALL%20FINISHED!!!%20Re:%20%20Nebraska%20ORR%20Report&In-Reply-To=c80.1759e38b.33ee3335 at aol.com)
Sat Aug 11 14:55:01 CDT 2007

____________________________________
[DeTomaso] WE ALL FINISHED!!! Re: Nebraska ORR Report
Mad Dog Antenucci _teampantera at yahoo.com _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20WE%20ALL%20FINISHED!!!%20Re:%20%20Nebraska%20ORR%20Repo
rt&In-Reply-To=c80.1759e38b.33ee3335 at aol.com)
Sat Aug 11 14:55:01 CDT 2007    *   Previous message: _[DeTomaso] Nebraska
ORR Report _ (http://realbig.com/pipermail/detomaso/2007-August/087434.html)   *
(http://realbig.com/pipermail/detomaso/2007-August/087435.html)  *   Messages sorted by: _[ date
]_ (http://realbig.com/pipermail/detomaso/2007-August/date.html#87443)  _[
thread ]_ (http://realbig.com/pipermail/detomaso/2007-August/thread.html#87443)
_[ subject ]_
(http://realbig.com/pipermail/detomaso/2007-August/subject.html#87443)  _[ author ]_
(http://realbig.com/pipermail/detomaso/2007-August/author.html#87443)

____________________________________
Hey Ms. Laurie!

  We all finished...Photo's to follow! ;-]>

  103F and about 90% humidity out here in Nebraska today but all the
Pantera's ran great.

  Tom thinks he may have had the fastest average in his class and I don't
think I am too far behind him...We are banking on our Iron Man (Durango Dave) to
bring home a trophy tonight at the Awards Banquet.

  Dave also started and completed the one-mile shoot-out but I can't remember
his time at the moment....he did good...all I know is he got up early and
drove the 45 miles to where the shootout was...

  Also of note yesterday at the One Mile Shoot-Out last night a Mitsubishi
blew the Vette, Ferrari and Viper competition away with a 215 MPH run!!!!.  Not
sure how many cars broke today in the ORR but one Viper was off the side of
the road and I caught up to and all most passed the Viper who started a minute a
head of me on both legs of the run. We were at 1 minute intervals going out
but actually  30 seconds coming back. Dave also passed the car in front of him
so we are hoping Tom has the fastest time today since he didn't have any
traffic to contend with.

  Lots of high-5's at the finish line.

  Definate Good Times.

  Dawg