[DeTomaso] WE ALL FINISHED!!! Re: Nebraska ORR Report

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 15:55:01 EDT 2007

Hey Ms. Laurie!

  We all finished...Photo's to follow! ;-]>

  103F and about 90% humidity out here in Nebraska today but all the Pantera's ran great.
  Tom thinks he may have had the fastest average in his class and I don't think I am too far behind him...We are banking on our Iron Man (Durango Dave) to bring home a trophy tonight at the Awards Banquet.

  Dave also started and completed the one-mile shoot-out but I can't remember his time at the moment....he did good...all I know is he got up early and drove the 45 miles to where the shootout was...

  Also of note yesterday at the One Mile Shoot-Out last night a Mitsubishi blew the Vette, Ferrari and Viper competition away with a 215 MPH run!!!!.  Not sure how many cars broke today in the ORR but one Viper was off the side of the road and I caught up to and all most passed the Viper who started a minute a head of me on both legs of the run. We were at 1 minute intervals going out but actually  30 seconds coming back. Dave also passed the car in front of him so we are hoping Tom has the fastest time today since he didn't have any traffic to contend with.

  Lots of high-5's at the finish line.

  Definate Good Times.

  Dawg
  Team Pantera Racing

LaurieFerrari at aol.com wrote:
  Sounds exquisite! Make sure to send us lots of pictures, ah...excepting
this morning's; I already have a sufficient visual of that. Good luck to you
all and have yourselves a spectacular time.
L.
[DeTomaso] Nebraska ORR Report.......was Sandhill Open Road Challenge