[DeTomaso] MONTEREY ROOMS AVAILABLE

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Aug 10 19:26:14 EDT 2007

Since I have decided to stay with the PCNC group this year, I have two rooms available in Monterey.

The motel is just off Highway 1 in Monterey, about a five minute drive
from Black Horse. One room has a king bed. The other
has two queens. They are $269 and $279, respectively. They are reserved
for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. If you are interested, call
me on my cell at 559-281-3497, so I can arrange registration name
change directly with the motel.

Larry