[DeTomaso]   AC parts- blower motor

B. Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Thu Aug 9 21:24:46 EDT 2007

Well Mike, I don't think my Pantera is very practical in a lot of ways.

Actually, although tested and operational, I have not used the system in
traffic. However, I use the air conditioning on the lowest speed in my daily
drivers a lot. I hate humidity and that's the only way to deal with it. We
have  days when it is not over 75F, but the humidity makes it uncomfortable.
So, on low, it's cool but not blasting cold. I Iove cool and dry. Nothing
like  a cool dry breeze. Too bad we don't get any hereexcept in Winter, so I
got to make my own in the car. I just hate warm and humid. I guess all
those -30 winter days have had their effect. ;>))

Humidex here was 110 for days last week. Today was only a Humidex of 97.

Actually I used the original resistor in my lowest speed circuit just to
slow the fan a little more. Several other owners in past archive comments
have said that it really bothered them not having a lower speed to select
when using only Med & Hi with the 3 speed blower. Looks stock too! No
irreversible damage.

Barry