[DeTomaso]   AC parts- blower motor

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 19:59:45 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/9/07 16 04 34, oldwheel at mts.net writes:

> I kept the 3 speeds in my car by designing a little circuit with some relays
> so I can use the blank stock switch to turn the AC on and off. It runs at
> LOW speed as soon as it's turned on and the existing blower switch turns it
> to MED or HIGH.
>

>From a practical perspective, how do you actually USE it?

My point is, I can't imagine a circumstance where you would want or need the
low speed.   If you want air, you probably want AIR (meaning high), and
perhaps you might want a bit less.

Do you actually use all three speeds?   Or in retrospect, would you just
leave it alone and hook up two of the three speeds and call it good?