[DeTomaso] AC parts- blower motor

B. Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Thu Aug 9 19:04:40 EDT 2007

Mike

I have done the change to a more powerful 3 speed blower. The generic part
number for this motor is BM4320. You can but it from any of a number of AC
parts suppliers. It was also used in buses, etc.

It is not Pantera specific and I think I paid about $60 for mine, maybe
less. I got mine from Air-tique in Cleburne Texas. Don't know if they're
still around. Photo attached.

I kept the 3 speeds in my car by designing a little circuit with some relays
so I can use the blank stock switch to turn the AC on and off. It runs at
LOW speed as soon as it's turned on and the existing blower switch turns it
to MED or HIGH.

Good luck
Barry