[DeTomaso] other question on super traps

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 22:49:03 EDT 2007

I live in a planned community as well, I use modified ANSA's connected to
large bore headers, my neighbors all have their heads so far up their @&^%
they wouldn't acknowledge a nice car if it had cash money flowing out the
exhaust as a reward.  I truly enjoy leaving for car events at 7:00 a.m. on
Saturday mornings or firing up the Vance and Hines equipped VTX 1800.  *&&^%
if they can't take a joke.  One life to live and not doing it for the
benefit of the neighbors.

Michael in Savannah