[DeTomaso] Is this as bad as it sounds (NASCAR) -UNSUBSCRIBE ME!!!

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 22:00:58 EDT 2007

What I REALLY don't understand is why this forum
has wasted nearly twenty posts on NASCAR in the first place.

Entertainment using cookie cutter "race" cars devoid of creative,
unrestricted innovation used primarily to sell stuff.?

What's next, a long winded discussion on some "high-performance"
Kia?

Finally, for once, I'm with Mad Dawg - unsubscribe me!!

;-)

Larry