[DeTomaso] A/C Parts

forestg at att.net forestg at att.net
Wed Aug 8 18:28:27 EDT 2007

Mike,
I have never been able to find a direct replacement for the A/C control switch. I might suggest part number 11013-VUE from Vintage Air. This switch does not have the second set of contacts to control the condenser fan. What I did was to install a trinary switch (part number 11076-VUS) into the line between the condenser and expansion valve and used it to control the condenser fan. The prices listed from them is $28.00 for the control switch, $35.49 for the trinary switch, and $14.55 for a fitting (Part number 34098-VUG) to install the trinary switch. You also get high and low pressure protection with the other set of contacts in the switch if you series it in with the compressor control.
Good luck,
Forest

From: "Mike Murray" <mjm at knology.net>