[DeTomaso] Is this as bad as it sounds (NASCAR)

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Wed Aug 8 14:43:47 EDT 2007

AMEN Brother! And if you don't believe that's pure class just ask Larry
the cable guy...

Actually what I mean by it is that NASCAR racing is more of a "managed"
competition. I'm not suggesting that it's completely scripted like
professional wrestling but I also don't think its pure heads up racing
either. Somewhere between real racing and lets make sure the fans get a
good show with there favorite drivers running up front....

Of course that's just my opinion!