[DeTomaso] Glass for the Pantera

littofreakydevil at aol.com littofreakydevil at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 12:38:12 EDT 2007

 Ahh.. gotcha.. well I knew about some pantera cracking the glass when they glued it in.. I think the reason they didn't use it before was because the achesive didn't exist or it wasn't readily available?... If the windshield is only held in with a gasket I wonder if any windshield ever flew off before... hehe

Larry