[DeTomaso] Blower motor help

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 14:29:29 EDT 2007

Roger said he "jumped the switch and it went back to normal for one second, but that was it."   Wouldn't that indicate that it's not the resistor?  Assuming he applied 12 volts directly to the blower/fan motor. I did this with mine and got the same results. But I haven't gotten around to changing out the blower/fan motor yet.

  Anyone else need to do this?  Maybe we should order several modern replacements and have a blower/fan motor tech session some weekend.

  Cheers!
  Garth