[DeTomaso] shipping a car to Denmark and handling an overseastransaction?

Dagny Kristine Bakken dagny-kr at online.no
Mon Aug 6 16:36:20 EDT 2007

I Totally agree with Garth!Its best to get a secure way to close the deal
for both you and the buyer.I would recommend California shipping
http://www.calship.com/index.html well known here in skandinavia for
handling the shipping in a good way,and they are capable of speaking
skandinavian languages too.As their mostly capable of handling the task of
the shipping from their port in LA,they recommend a trustworthy man named
Christer Carling http://www.jcc-enterprises.net/index.html who have helped
me and many other with additional transport,safe payment for the car for
both buyer and seller,or to take a look of the car to see that its nothing
wrong.He can also speak skandinavian.Just take the time to do it in a way
you both feel comfortable with. :)

Good luck
Øyvind Bakken