[DeTomaso] Silver State Race Registration & Hotel/Motels in Ely filling up Quick - September 13-16 Make reservations NOW

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 15:17:54 EDT 2007

Duck & cover Slackers!

  Before I take off for the Nebraska Children of the Corn Open Road Racehere's your semi-final REMINDER to shift out of slacker mode and get hotel/motel reservations in Ely, Nevada.

  Check www.silverstateclassic.com for additional registration & tech details. Check with Jason, Bob, JB or any of the veterans for details.

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing
  "If it was easy you'd do it"
  www.teampanteraracing.com

Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Silver State registration and Hotels & Motels are filling up quickly in Ely Nevada....If you are joining the team at Silver State in September make your reservations ASAP as in next couple days or bring a camper or RV

I just called hotels/motels in Ely and Hotel Nevada, Ramada Inn and the Prospector (previously Holiday Inn) are ALL full but most of the smaller motels still have vacancies so check the web site www.sscc.us ....I got a $49.99 rate which is a bargain on race weekend...call them at 1-800-468-8356.

PS. Ely is at 7700' so make sure you add antifreeze to your coolant mix....it was freezing at night when JB and I were there last Sept. If you are going back to Vegas for Awards/Banquet dinner there is a $49 ORR rate at event hotel (Sams Town in Vegas)

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com