[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 37, Issue 6- Pizza Car

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 6 13:45:52 EDT 2007

Rich,
Am I ever glad you bought the Pizza car.
It has been keeping me awake knowing it
was available for the last couple of years.
I guess the best way to resolve it was to give
you the number and have you take it away from
my wants.... It will be a great car and I am glad
it will be back to the Pantera community instead
of being locked up and hidden away for years.. like Pantera jail
Having an Scca logbook with runs at Sears, Monterey
and Washington in A production and Trans Am makes
it a Very Valuable car....It might be the first one to qualify
for the Monterey Historics...
Weight be at 2650 lbs at one time??? about 200 lbs lighter
than that bad yellow car with the funny scoop on top

Looking forward to seeing the car run as it should
again.. Hopefully in my rear view mirror behind me
on the track... ha ha

Bob Benson