[DeTomaso] DeTomaso For Sale

www.ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 5 17:06:38 EDT 2007

I created an ad for Shane's car, #3006.  And in less than 24 hours
I was called by the new owner who drove from Iowa to Penn, bought it
and was on the road heading home.

So it looks like the previous record of "about" one day to sell a car
from my website has now been broken with "less than" one day.

The new owner said in our short phone call, was that what impressed him
was the attention to detail in the care and maintenance that really helped
him decide to buy 3006.

It helped that Shane's car is a '72 in Yellow, and had the (stock) features
the buyer was looking for.

Obviously, Shane's car got a lot of interest from various other ads,
but this shows that a car in good shape and fairly priced will find a new
home.

So congrats go out to both parties.  I hope Shane someday finds another
Pantera, and I hope
the new owner has many years of happy times driving his new toy.

... and now this leaves room for another car for sale ad on my website.

Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?

Chuck
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:42 PM