[DeTomaso] Fw: Bill's Car

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Sat Aug 4 23:55:43 EDT 2007

     Long time Pantera owner Bill Wright show off his new Superformance GT40 to his TPOC friends at Cars and Coffee in Irvine,  California.  I don't think the smile could be surgically removed from his face!  This baby has a fuel injected Roush 427 Windsor with an aluminum block and heads.  It made about 580HP on the engine dyno.  It has a polished ZF.  The weight is about 2350 lbs.  Holy mackerel,  I can't wait for a ride!  Check it out at the link below.

Art

http://picasaweb.google.com/AJSFORD/StarredPhotos?authkey=tUIobJr7TIg