[DeTomaso] NPC - HELP A VETERAN

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Aug 4 11:53:32 EDT 2007

The following was posted this morning on the Fresno, CA Craig's List.? Area code for the phone numbers is 559.

Larry

We desperately need a Marines Dress Blues uniform for a Vietnam Veteran who has recently passed away. Approximate size 38-XXXL shirt a size 36 can be altered to fit if need be. William Thompson served in the Vietnam War for our country as a Staff Sargent with Honorable Discharge for his services, his actual uniform is too small for him now its impossible even if altered to fit. If you have or know anyone that has one to donate, please contact Carolyn at 341-5045, or Tina(his wife) at 237-4071 or 579-4381. He deserves to be buried in Honor!
?? ?
?? ?