[DeTomaso] Spark plug recommendation

pantera at kommevalla.se pantera at kommevalla.se
Sat Aug 4 06:36:34 EDT 2007

Before I installed the EFI system and the EDIS ignition system I was
running Motorcraft ASF42C spark plugs in my Pantera.
Now I tried with NGK BPR6FS but some of the spark plugs were damaged
because of running too lean. I had the wrong type of fuel filter installed
so the fuel pressure dropped on acceleration.
Then I tried to change back to the MotorCraft spark plugs again and the
motor is running fine. I don't think the Motorcraft spark plugs I have is
the best choice for using with EDIS system. The recommendation for EDIS is
with double platinum spark plugs.
Anyone that can point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Fredrik Gustavsson